POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Help with my new webserver : Re: Help with my new webserver Server Time
8 Aug 2024 16:21:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Help with my new webserver
From: Simon Lemieux
Date: 17 Jan 2001 00:09:32
Message: <3A652931.573882D2@yahoo.com>
> I tried earlier and got a list of links to pages in various languages
> saying that Apache was successfully installed...it seems to be working
> now, though.

Er... I guess it doesn't...  You should have seen the website... but if you seem
to be accessing my apache server, then I'm half on the right track, maybe apache
has permissions settings that allow some user according to the firwall, ie.
nobody from the outside?!

--
| Simon Lemieux           | http://www.666Mhz.net            |